Saturday, February 27, 2010

January 28th, 2010

I wrote this awhile ago. My original plan was to just write little diary entrees about Jasmine in ms word and print it @ a later date, but this works much better :)

(January 28th/10)

My baby girl is almost 3 months old, she is growing up way to fast. Ever since Christmas eve she has been smiling and cooing. She tries so hard to laugh and talk, but she just cant get it out. Though when she is laying in her play pen, she lets some pretty high pitch squeals out of her. She has been growing out of so many clothes already! I literally have a laundry basket full of clothes that she has grown out of. Yet she still has tons more. Her dresser is packed full of stuff up to 6 months, then she has another big storage tote full of 6 months +, oh and not to mention her closet is full of clothes too ha ha.
I try to lay her on her tummy every day. She is getting so much better at holding her head up & not being so bobbly lol. I cant wait until she can hold her head steady enough to go in her jolly jumper Curtis & I got her for Christmas. After she has been laying on her tummy for awhile she starts to get so mad. She gets frustrated because she cant move anywhere, she has her arms and legs going but still cant move. She screams cause she’s mad, its rather comical.
Last Thursday we started going to rock & talk with Leah Hunt. She is the same woman who did “Healthy baby and me” with us while I was still pregnant. Its so much fun having all these young moms & there babies there. Jasmine didn’t know what to think with all the people around. Once she settled in though, she decided she wanted all of the attention. If no one was talking to her, she would scream (not cry, just scream to be heard) to get someone’s attention. It was so funny! So then Caitlin would talk to her. Her baby girl Destiny is only a couple months older then Jasmine, and she is 22 pounds! She is one big girl, but she is such a cutie. Then Laurie and her baby girl Abigail were there, Abby is only 4 days older then jasmine. Then April and her baby girl Chelsea, I believe she is about 4 months old.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment