Saturday, January 8, 2011

Randomness

Yay, done expo until next weekend! haha! Really its not all that bad, I just HATE not knowing what im doing. Anyways My manager FINALLY gave me my server workbook, in other words, that means she is going to train me as a waitress in the next couple weeks, yay!!! Im so friging broke! And from what all the girls tell me at work, you can make $100 or more in just a four hour shift, heck yes! I love all the people I work with. And its soo great because there are other younger moms & all our LO's are around the same age. Play dates? I hope so!

Anyways, randomness, has anyone ever watched the ernest shows? Curtis loves them, and I think they are SO stupid! haha. He has one on right now :P.

Time for Bed! Nighty Night! Sleep Tight fellow Bloggers! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ive been reading but WHAT is expo? & congrats on hopefully training for the waitress job soon! I hope you make a lot of tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Expo is basically the mediator between the waitress`s & the cooks. & I deliver food to tables, I garnish all the dishes before they are served. I bring the Parm cheese and grate it for them if they want it, the same with the ground black pepper. umm I make sure everything is full at my station, help waitresses when needed, etc :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome! Do you live in a big city or what? I live in like a smallish town and its hard to find jobs here but I'm thinking about trying to find a waitress job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now I kinda do. Im from a lil hick town, but we moved here so Curtis could do his schooling. There are tons of jobs around here, but back home its super hard to find jobs

    ReplyDelete