Well I survived my first shift on my own doing Expo tonight. Its ALOT more stressful then hosting, but hey if it gets me any closer to being a waitress, Ill do it! :). I still cant beleive they only gave me 2 training shifts, there is sooo much to learn! But w/e ill get the hang of it :P. The great thing about being a expo is I get a free meal too! And us being poor and barely having any grocerys, this is a great thing to have. I can get a meal up to $14.99, so I brought home a pizza for us :)
Jasmine took forever to fall asleep tonight. She was in such a crazy mood, right full of it haha. She now can "moo" like a cow, growl like a bear, and snort like a pig. Sometimes she will bark like a puppy and quack like a duck, but only when she wants too. She seems sooo much more interested in doing all the animal sounds then trying to pronouce words lol. Though she is getting rather close to "thank you!", its so adorable!
Anyways I have to work in the morning, I orginally had to work at 5 doing expo, but I took someone elses shift too, so i work 11:30am-after the supper rush. Good night to everyone! Happy Blogging! :)
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment