Well Jasmine finally figured out how to hit her toys on her seat, im such a proud mommy J. I think she surprised herself hitting them too, cause when she hit them she threw both hands up in the air, started kicking like crazy & went all bug-eyed haha. Its so cute J.
Also blowing on her belly now makes her smile and well she tries to laugh. It was so funny the other night at moms, Jasmine was being right miserable and i started blowing on her cheek and she stopped crying right that second & went right into a trance, but as soon as I stopped, she started crying again. But if i did it again, she would go into a trance, so funny.
Well now I have well over 300 pictures of Jasmine. Everyone thinks im crazy taking that many pictures, but i don’t know, i just don’t want to miss a moment J. Now, everytime Jasmine pulls herself into a sitting position, she wants to keep going until she is standing. I wish she was more steady with her head, cause I know she would just love her jolly jumper. Oh well, in due time.
We had another Rock & talk, this time laurie & abby were not there, but Katelyn & her lil guy Jaydee was there. Once again all us moms went crazy taking pics. I told Curtis for valentines day I want him to get me a scrapbook, one just for Jasmine. We are super excited, on Monday or Tuesday we are going to Moncton to look @ apartments & going shopping. We plan to finally get her crib bedding set. Anyways I better get cleaning while my lil princess is napping, Church tomorrow!

I have over 300 pics of jensen and he is only 7 weeks old lol
ReplyDeletelol thank you! im glad im not the only one :P
ReplyDelete